Friday 27 June 2008

Dad, Mom, Boy I miss you!

Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!

I can't wait to see you all again tomorrow in Heathrow. Mwah mwah mwah.

I don't have a good picture of my family larh!! Some how it was difficult to find one where ALL four of us look nice in it. Don't believe?

Reject!!: CNY 2007: I look like I'm wearing a wig in this picture.

Reject!!: Ah Boy closed his single eyelid "petite" eyes, which he claimed that it's more prone to appearing "closed" at any point of a time.

Perhaps my X1 blink is equivalent to his 1.5 blinks. I'm evil! I'm evil!

Reject!!: Some random pic larh! It looks as if Me and Daddie have peed across the stairs

For this reason, we shall take lots and lotssss of pictures in London, Edinburgh and Glasgow. Kaka. Can't wait can't wait! I'll take lots of POLO mint along too. Wanna smell fresh after the 10hr megabus trip. *dopamine receptor already responding at the thought of the journey*

And the good news is that I won't need to put eye make-up. Tonight I'll be going out with juniors to any bars around. So sure will have naturally smoky and puffy eyes. Who needs M.A.C. and Bodyshop and Lancome and Dior? hmp! I'm such an extreme Panglossian. brrrrrrr.....

I'll see you in Terminal 3!!

This is my bro:

Miss you Bro: This is my bro in one of his many retarded acts.

Perhaps I'll be smarter if only I had Soke Teng or Chuey Ee growing up with me? Whatever it is, I love him lots! I miss being a complete retard with him larh... Faster come faster come. Anyways, sorry Bro for spoiling your "market" like this. mwahhhh (hypocracy to the max)

Such sweet picture of Daddie and Mommie.

Till we meet again tomorrow, at 9pm! I love you all lots!

No comments: