Wednesday 22 October 2008

Raging hormones

Yesterday midnight, I had the peak of my raging-hormones days in which my emotions where all unexplainable. Suddenly, I missed Wai Meng very much. It ws so bad that I was tossing and turning during bedtime. At 1am, I was still unable to sleep. I tried to reach him on the mobile, but was told that he's still in the hospital. Like I said, I've changed and became more appreciative since our last b.i.g. arguement. And so, I was ok with it. No fuss. No anger. No frustration. Just my brain telling myself to go to bed.

Unfortunately, it wasn't easy to fall asleep. My head was filled with all our memories together. Thanks to my W910i (sayang sangat.. mwah!), I was singing Cao-Geh and Lee-Hom's songs. Good thing Daddie was sound asleep. Or else he'll think that our new home is haunted by a totally-can't-falsetto (Lee Hom) and totally-can't-rubato (Cao Geh) ghost: me.

Surprisingly, Wai Meng called me when I was feeling shitty over my totally-failed-falsetto while singing Lee-Hom's song. He was back from the hospital. So we went on skype. When I saw him, my tears streamed (!!!!!!). I couldn't explain it! It scared him for a while, but he became convinced as I explained it to be one of my dunno-why cries. When he tried to comfort me, my tears poured (???!!!). He patiently asked me to stop. After some time of talking we paused for a while, and my tears-pipeline leaked again (.....).

Although I blamed it on my raging hormones, but I guess I subconsciously felt that it's not easy to maintian a long-distance relationship. It's difficult to not being able to be physically there for each other, and it's even more difficult to not being able to receive immediate reply due to our 7hours difference.

Dear has been really supportive in comforting me until his housemate reminded him about their muscle-pumping mission. Guess what, he chose MUSCLES over me! Muscles!! Muscles!!! Looking at the bright side, all the sniffing and the nose-clearing worn me out enough to put me straight to bed after.

Dear, we shall survive through this together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope you guys can survive this LDR.. !!

Anonymous said...

dear...its not difficult at all. we are stronger than we think. im always by ur side...:)