Sunday 21 September 2008

I'm such a KL girl... shopping!!!

Ladies-crowd: Risked my reputation as shopping-girl in order to snap this pic!


"Isetan... Isetan... SALE! Isetan... Isetannn.... SALE!!!" I went to Isetan midvalley's presale on previous friday (19th Sept). After one year being absent to no-life-and-cold-cold Glasgow, I've almost forgotten those days where me and aunt will wait infront of Isetan KLCC at 9.45am on presale day. FIY Isetan opens at 10am. So I did it again. But, because it's my first time in Isetan Midvalley, I've reached at 9.55am instead. Although the door was not opened yet, but the ladies-crowd were already Q-ing up outside.


OK I admit... I faked the enthusiasm. In fact, I've stopped having the enthusiasm for shopping ever since returning from Glasgow. I've tried very hard. At Pavillion, I've tried the OOHHHHH AAAARHHHH!! At KLCC, I've also tried the OOHHHHH ARRRHHHH. The more I shop here, the more I realised that KL-shopping is expensive and fugly!

Sigh I really missed those days where I used to get some clothes at 1 pound. Yupp... 1 pound! That happens when stores are desperately trying to clear summer dresses and tops during the winter. Wakakakak!

Looks like if I continue my mentality, I'll need to turn to banana trees for their leaves!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha wonder when we'll get our 'ooooh' and 'aaaah' back??

~ming

yieng said...

found you! din know you blog too.. hehe..
anyway, i understand. the excitement of getting a pretty summer dress for 1 pound is irreplaceable. never!
:P

phuayfhern said...

Ming, let's ship ourselves back to Argyle street and Sauchiehall Street. Super missing those days larh!

phuayfhern said...

LOL Yieng, tell you what, start stocking up during the winter. You'll never regret it! Ship some back to me......... prreeeeeeasee?

yieng said...

lol..you know wat..i bought 2 really cute dress from primark for 1 pound n 3 pounds each lo. really rubbish. haha.. though it's from kids dept but wth right? tell you wat la..u go online check, then tell me wat u want..hahaha...i get it for u..

phuayfhern said...

Yieng!! Show off! Show off!
gahhhhhhh