Thursday 14 February 2008

Fhern to Ming's rescue!!

This was supposed to be a "short" comment in Ming's blog in my attempt to clarify her "straight" preference for jantanSSS. Haha.

But it turned out to be so freaking long for a comment that I'd rather transfer it here to be a post! Ming, you can start thinking where to belanja me dy!! Heh Heh!

-cut and paste-

HAPPY V DAY DARLLINGGGGGGG!!!!!!! muackssssssssssssss!!!

Ah Fhern to the rescue to clear ming's reputation... people, she's straight gilerrrrrr... trust me.

As I was still blur and lost after our kayu-lecturer's workshop (ghee, i forgot what workshop we went thru... kaka sorry daddie mommy for wasting your money!), ming's "radar" got alerted, mata-buka-besar-besar-ed, & SUDDENLY dragged me to FOLLOW so closely behind a mat-saleh with cute ass (coz I've only managed to see the behind) I think it was in the Royal College?

Oh well, it was only for a glance that the guy was classified by Ming as "love of my life" & "Leng Chai! Leng Chai!" & "oooooooooo......". Immediately, people around us stared (perhaps with symphathy: Asian gals never see guys before) as we almost traced the guy RIGHT into his lab.

1 hour away to our V-Date! Happy valentine's day DARLING!!!

2 comments:

~ming~ said...

ah-cheh!!

You make me sound like a super bimbo with twirly curly hair k!

I dont follow EVERY guy alright, that guy memeng leng chai k! and you happily went along with me remember??

Ah well, at least u're making me sound straight! muakks babe!!

~ming
p/s : am blaming you for my increase in weight!
p/p/s : bring me to yuen's steamboat plleaaasee??

Brian Lee said...

man u guys damn lawak
hahaah