Thursday 14 February 2008

Can biopharm please speak in English?

I don't like don't like don't like!!

Is there anything wrong with simplifying a process using "normal-chemical-names" instead of the lengthy and bombastic-lookalike (when it's actually NOT) terms?

Anyways, "sluggish" is already my first name. Been zoning out everyday.



official kick-start of zone-outS:
Actually spent 20minutes searching for the animations that best describes back-to-work. But I found this instead: looks like I'm the dinosaur with the cake on the left!
FIY: this pic is already permanently on my desktop!



Let's see, these are what I've done as I was zoning out:

1) Finally answered to my erupting urge to blog (been surpressing myself since beginning of CNY by justifying with myself that the seemed-to-be most appropriate thing to do is to STUDY)

2) Finally, too, joined FaceBook. What a good diversion: if you can't blog, FaceBook then! Ohhhh... I didn't realise how much i've been missing for not joining FaceBook earlier! When Leah asked if Alicia had a FaceBook, she answered in the almost-offended tone: "of coz larh!! you think i'm Phuay Fhern mehhhh.....". Should I start putting more FATs into the dinners starting now? Maybe I should also bake more cheesecake, chocolate drizzled shortbread, puddings? People who know Alicia well will understand my intention.....

3) browsed various foodie-blogs are made Woh-Tip (Pot-stickers) using dumpling-dough made by MYSELF! (what's wrong with me?)

4) compared (time consuming) between recipes and came up with a "perfect breakfast muffin" recipe.

5) went to ebay (again, time consuming) to bid for Dear dear's valentine's gift.

6) In the mean time, searched through Ralph Lauren website to see the authenticity of the item that I was bidding for. (needless to say, SUPER time consuming)

7) started browsing through website to "PAT" potential-mother's-day pressie for mommy. (oh my gosh... it's only February now!)

8) went to BBC. uk's weather page to fulfill my initial intention of checking on Glasgow's weather in this coming 5 days. What seemed to be easily-accomplished within 2 minutes was made complicated, as I went on to check on weathers of Dundee (what has it got to do with me?); Kuala Lumpur (as if it's going to differ much?! as if it's going to affect me?!); Johor (Don't ask!); Muara, Brunei Darussalam (typed "muar" initially becoz that's dad's kampung, but Muara came out instead); heck, I even searched on Maldives!

9) Imeem.com: superb free-streaming of musics!

10) checked BodyShop online because of the e-newsletter that they sent me.

11) checked on online-flowers booking.... was I thinking of sending a bouquet to myself when I bunuh diri for failing Pharmacy?

12) Youtube Iron-Chef, really crappy as the show is biased to the max! Regardless of how good the challenger is, the Iron Chefs (konon larh) still win! Nevertheless, I've covered these in half-day: Battle Pears and Chocolate; Battle Eggs; Battle Noodles; Battle aubergine (check this out as is the one of the RARE ones where the challenger won); Battle Foie Gras (yewwwww, before this I was pronouncing it as it is, but from the show I learned to pronounce it as Fuah Grah.... *blink blink*... erm... my distractions are .. educational??!! *Nod* *justified!*); Battle Jumbo Mushrooms; Battle Sushi...... etc etc

13) --------------------------------------i think 100)-ish?

ARGGHHHHH!!!!

Oh, did I mention that I'm currently at the irreversible, irreparable daily rates of at least 3 series of desperate housewives; 2 series of crunchyrolls (dun care whether it's cantonese; korean; japanese; or tagalog!); and lots of iron chefs!

perhaps I shouldn't list the tv-craze out, because ... isn't it normal?? ;P

2 comments:

LiNg@hCmM said...

MUA HAHA... this is DARN funny wei, Law Mai Fan... XD

Somehow that bimbotic gal in orangey bra-bra in the cartoon reminds me of CHUA MING!!!!! KAKAKAKAKA... Don't ask me why cause I have totally NO idea as well!!! Wakakakakaka.. ROFL... XD

Chua Ming is SOOOO gonna kill me upon seeing this... HELP!!~ XD

Fionna Tan said...

typical PF style blog

akakaka