Thursday 15 November 2007

Paris-Amsterdam-London

From what meant to be the year-end/christmas trip has now officially became the year-end/christmas/new-year trip!

This was decided on my way back from Dundee yesterday night. How impulsive huh? So, instead of returning to Glasgow for New year, I'm now going to welcome 2008 in London. Can someone please tell me that I'm not char-siew??

So here comes my year end 2weeks trip: First, I'll be leaving for Paris exactly 2days after our (Crap.. i have to look at the text book to get the name. Can't imagine I'm going to sit for an exam on this module??) Drug-delivery Class test. 5Days later, we'll be leaving for Amsterdam in the Thalys train and staying with my beloved cousin Terrance. 7Days later, we'll be in London welcoming the New year and only returning back to Glasgow on the 2nd jan.

Part of me is extremely looking forward to this potentially-unforgettable trip with WaiMeng, yet another part of me wants to spend the new year with my friendssss.... It was still causing me slight worries til Ally called to suggest that we may be able to meet in London. Weeeee... I hope this is true!

5 comments:

aLLy said...

weee..here we all come..9 "lamp-posts" meeting u in London..kaka! it has been confirmed! haha..

yu3n said...

thank me thank me xP

Brian Lee said...

wa alot girls goin london...i also wan!

phuayfhern said...

k la k la... thanks VOOOn keembarr! am sure gonna haf a kembar-ish & GREATTT time wif u in london! Muacksss!

And ally, can i be a lamp too? den we can shine on waimeng! kaka.

CAN't wait to celebrate new year in L.O.N.D.O.N!!! muackssssss. Love ya all gals!

~ming~ said...

eee!! ah ming going to be lamp post also! yay! what to bring?? binoculars? matrix style cermin mata hitam? lala, looking forward! haha ah phern cant go stalking prince william with us at buckingham palace liao! muahahahaha!

~ming