Monday 26 May 2008

Turning over a new blog-leaf

Ok I get it... and I totally understand the long-held image of

Phuayfhern's blog=
kulat/
mushroom/

dong-koo/
fungus/
spider web/
mouldy bread

Haiyah I've heard soooo many versions of it larh!

Well at least now i've accomplished Mission-1: that's to create the list of links to my friends' blogs. Wakakakakakka. Creating the list was so what like going to Mars to me ok???

Today I have finally been able to go through the blogs by all my friends by just a quick browsieee.... until I arrived at
CHUA HUI MING's blog. She posted a sweet birthday message for Ah Pei... but who would have thought that the sweet sweet pictures and MemoryLane-ish wishings will end with a blarrrrrdy RODENT???????? OMG!!

(Mickey mouse) Rodent!! What do you expect to see in my blog? of course the Cartoon-version larh!!

These were the sequence to my reactions:

#1: I gasped
#2: I frowned
#3: I closed my eyes and turned my head away
#4: I immediately wanted to leave a comment to "thank" Chua Hui Ming for that careful thought.

Unfortunately, my internet connection went off at the point when I clicked on the "comments" icon, which was so near the rodent-pic! So as you could have imagined, the entire page froze, leaving me and mr.rodent with the most remarkable eye-contact ever. I could literally feel it crawling up my spine larh!


So there you go, what a terrific way of reliving my blogging-life!



4 comments:

~ming~ said...

What is wrong with hamsters larr??? (rodent sounds soooooooooo biased!!)

hamsters are cute alright? will buy your children hamsters as birthday presents in future!

~ming

phuayfhern said...

ew ew ewwwww!!!

Buttock ketat dy!!

How can people like furry; dirty ball-ish; small mammals with short legs yet sharp claws; potentially plague (WIKIPEDIA: highly infectious)-carrying; germs transmitting; contantly disgusting munching act; yet all these bad qualities being seemingly offset by its

i) bright & sparkling (kononnya) cute gaze
ii) all the rodent features resembling a DIRTY RAT minus the striated tails.

See...... hamster where got cute larh!

ming: cute giler!
fhern: Ming NO TASTE!! EWWWW!!

ti3nD said...

haha. good to see you back to blogging again. gambateh bah.

p/s : that day i went gym earlier.ffk. haha.

phuayfhern said...

early?? Earlier was packing larh!! FFK-tien!

now my room looks so sad you know, feels like when we've just arrived in Glasgow =(

Empty empty one....