Sunday 20 January 2008

Paris In winter 2007

Here's a sweet video of our Paris trip during December 2007, compiled by dear dear. He did it using his free time in Oban and only showed it to me during our 4th anniversary celebration.

Instead of visiting my online album at http://www.picasaweb.google.com/phuayfhern/ParisInWinter,
now it's more convenient to browse through this video. Hehe. Thanks dear! Watching the video really made me feel like it was just yesterday that we visited Paris. I'll sure remember every part of it 4eva! hugs


2 comments:

YMeng said...

OHmyGOD! So nice! Thanks dear. My work is now on internet! Really looks good! Thanks for being such a great companion and lover! Paris will be forever in my heart with you. Muax! (This is my 1st comment to you!HEHE :)

phuayfhern said...

and thanks for making the video. I've just finished blogging about our 4th Anniversary celebration in Oban. Sweet sweet memories..... Hugz